Office Hours + Appointments
We welcome you by appointment during regular office hours, 8:30am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, and one Saturday a month, 9:00am to 1:00pm. Please call 404-351-4151 for an appointment.
Our office is located at Piedmont West, 1800 Howell Mill Road, Suite 140, Atlanta, GA 30318 on the Lobby Level. You will find complimentary, reserved parking spaces for our Patrons in the retail parking lot in front of the office building with double glass door entry at the front of the building. You will also have complimentary parking in the retail parking deck so please be sure to bring your parking card for validation. You will enter from the main Lobby entrance just past the security desk. There you will find our main front entrance and a separate private entrance for our patients after surgery in order to be taken to our private waiting room. Please request this service prior to your appointment to maintain total privacy.
Please call us during office hours if you have last-minute needs for cosmetic injections or skin care procedures; we will do our best to accommodate you on the same day or at your earliest convenience.
Skincare, non surgical treatment questions, and purchases are available during office hours without an appointment.
Your appointment is time set aside exclusively to address your needs. In order to respect all our patients’ schedules and time:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment to review or complete any necessary patient sign in information.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time for all other visits, including follow-up appointments, in order to have adequate time to check in
- The initial cosmetic consultation fee with Mark Codner, MD is $100. Your credit card will be billed for your initial consult 24 hours prior to your appointment, therefore if you must reschedule please do so at least 24 hours prior to your appointment to avoid a late cancellation or no show fee of $100.
- All physician consultation fees will be credited toward injectables or surgical procedure fee if you elect to have surgery within 6 months.
- Consultation fees for insurances cases will be filed with your insurer;
patients are responsible for any co-pay at the time of consultation.